Corridor Careers was pleased to be asked to be a guest on Ethical Perspectives- a weekly look at the news sponsored by the Inter-Religious Council of Linn County. This week we discussed trends in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City Job Market and how employers can attract talent. Host Quinn Pettifer welcomed guests Tim Carty, Director of Talent Attraction, ICR, Liz Kennedy, Corridor Careers and Jennifer Daly, President, ICR.
- Challenges in our job market
- Challenges Job Seekers Face
- Company Culture – why it’s critical
- Fitting opportunity to talent who will consider Iowa
- What’s great about the Iowa City, Cedar Rapids region (ICR)
- Bias and “Right Fit”
- Resources available for Job Seekers and Newcomers
Visit ICRIowa.org to learn more about Wingman community onboarding program
Career Resources for job seekers on Corridor Careers.